Consulting Services Group (CSG) is a premier provider of support services, bringing a new and unique level of subject matter expertise to our clients, with a focus on intelligence, communication solutions, information technology, social media, and logistics.
Consulting Services Group (CSG) is a rapidly growing business with multiple US Government prime contracts providing cleared intelligence analysis, cyber security and telecommunications professionals. To sustain our growth, we are seeking a Recruiting Specialist to join our team and undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires, for our Herndon, VA Company Headquarters based location. As the Recruitment Specialist you will be working in partnership with internal stakeholders, senior managers, and HR on all aspects of recruitment. You will act as a subject matter expert for recruitment and help to improve and implement the current process, championing best practice recruitment and striving to deliver a fantastic candidate experience. Position reports to the Director of Recruiting.
Build your future with us, while helping others build theirs!
- Supporting the full lifecycle recruitment process from requisition through to the on-boarding of candidates
- Collaborating with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Creating and publishing job ads in various portals
- Review resumes and interview applicants to determine if they are qualified for the position
- Interview potential employees to determine if they would be a good fit for the organization’s culture and needs
- Coordinate with managers to set up interviews with prospective employees
- Review resumes, applications, and interview notes to determine candidate eligibility for positions
- Depending on the location where the potential employee lives geographically, meet with candidates to discuss job opportunities and answer questions about company culture and benefits packages
- Producing reports on hiring plans and metrics
- Conducting initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Participating in job fairs
- Following up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintaining a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- High School Diploma. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least four years of related experience in the recruiting, staffing, or human resources industry
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain and maintain an active US government issued security clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, or similar role
- Previous experience supporting cleared professionals and an understanding of the clearance process is preferred
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Clearance Jobs, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, and others
- Familiarity with labor and employment laws
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize workload, manage priorities, and meet critical deadlines
- Communicates effectively, both verbal and written
- Prior active-duty military recruiting experience
Work is performed in an office environment, requiring the use of computer terminal and standard office equipment to accomplish work objectives.
- Some short-term travel within the United States may be required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD (Department of Defense) Top Secret Security Clearance
Employee Status: Full-Time
Job Location: On site Herndon, Virginia.
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We provide compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer! In addition to a competitive salary, we provide no cost health, dental, and vision insurance options for our employees. Our paid time off is a generous accrual program with additional time off for sick leave for you or your dependents wellbeing and paid military leave. Our 14 holidays allow our staff the flexibility to take alternative days off throughout the year. Employees also benefit from a retirement plan with immediate match and vesting. Additionally, we offer life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a rich employee referral program.
Please let us know if you require accommodations during the application or interview process by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-751-3215.
Consulting Services Group, LLC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, see Equal Employment Opportunity. We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job, therefore our job descriptions are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. Your experience helps build the competencies and knowledge that translates to our openings.
Consulting Services Group LLCHerndon, VA
Get fresh Recruiting Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.