- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Burger Consulting Group (BCG) is an experienced team of construction technology consultants
involved in all types of IT initiatives and projects. BCG actively focuses on the alignment of IT solutions with the unique business strategies of our clients. We are excited to announce we have created a new position within the organization for someone to work closely with our clients, consultants and software vendors on specific tasks to assist them toward success.
Location: Chicago, IL – Remote
Some travel could be required, though not necessarily a steady routine.
- The capacity to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders to support proposed strategies, process improvements, and operational decisions; excels in leadership skills.
- Work with client teams and user groups along with vendors to convert business requirements into developer-friendly specifications, test scripts and user-documentation.
- The ability to assist the client in producing functional designs and wireframes that support the system requirements and the needs of the client.
- The testing of newly deployed solutions, developing training material and help in managing data migration or integration.
- Resourcefulness to devise creative solutions to problems that arise.
- The analyzing of APIs and other methods of data exchange required for the project.
- Liaise between various client departments, vendors, project managers and consultants.
- Maintaining documentation regarding client projects, processes and operations.
- The position requires a BS or BA.
- Advanced certificates from PMI or other accredited associations would be ideal.
- 3+ years within the construction industry, project-based business or similar preferred but not essential.
- 3+ years in a professional services or software industry preferred.
- Experience in the business analyst role within a construction company or software vendor organization.
- The ability to work in a team environment and collaborating with others is a must.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel while effectively balancing priorities.
- Ample understanding of software for core business process (e.g. ERP, PM, CRM, ECM, and HR solutions)
- Skilled in strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Effective time management skills.
- Calm and professional demeanor.
- Strong use of Microsoft Office Suite, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Use of Mavenlink, MS Teams, Basecamp or similar project management applications.
- Must reside in the Continental United States.
Consulting FirmWhy Work Here?
Every member of our team has a valued and critical role.
Burger Consulting Group (BCG), established in 1994, is a leading IT consulting firm, located in the heart of Chicago, providing information technology consulting services to the construction industry. At BCG, our team is made up of individuals, each bringing their specific expertise to client projects while working cohesively together to provide our clients with a collaborative and integrated process. BCG prides itself as being a privately held, boutique consulting firm which means we need individuals with the entrepreneurial drive to stand out and aim higher, with the willingness to question traditional answers. Integrity is our most valuable offering. We fulfill our client’s commitments as if they were are very own with the intended purpose to deliver results to our clients that will last for years to come.
325 West Huron StreetChicago, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Consulting Firm