In-Store Marketing / Sales ( Hourly Pay )
Consulting Firm Ohio Amlin, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At WMANDC our employees are our most valuable asset; many employees have built successful careers, growing with us as we have expanded to serve new markets with new clients. We value the highest ethical standards applied to a positive work environment and seek out people with new perspectives as we acquire talent in careers that will support our continued growth.
In-Store Marketing / Sales:
Joining our team is an excellent opportunity for you to work in the competitive Retail industry.
The WMANDC sales department is comprised of our inside sales teams handing account management, all of which work with local retailers in a variety of consumer and direct sales segments. You will have an opportunity to learn our dynamic business and work with field-based partners and resources. You will work directly with our customers to provide solutions that improve lives, strengthen businesses, and connect communities by delivering supplies and solutions with honest and personal service.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on your experience and skills
- Generous sales incentives
- Paid training solutions
- Exciting career opportunities and career development
- Manage relationships with many different consumer accounts.
- Meet with assigned partners in your territory.
- Build rapport, train, explain roles and responsibilities, provide marketing material to increase penetration and generate revenue.
- Meet and exceed revenue and assigned strategic product unit targets within management.
- Work closely with management to ensure the long term growth of our clients in the Columbus area.
- Probe and problem solve with customers to offer the right product solutions based on their needs as customer interaction opportunities present themselves.
- Meet monthly sales goals.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers, both internal and external. Complete daily numbers, sales reports, etc.
- Maintain valid driver’s license, adequate automobile insurance coverage and must have appropriate working vehicle for transportation.
- 1-3 years sales experience preferred.
- Ability to achieve goals and determine priorities.
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Will build and maintain accurate and up-to-date strategic account plans.
- Must be able to keep organized, accurate records on daily activities and results.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills are imperative.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Goal oriented.
- Ability to work independently and be able to effectively multi-task.
- Valid Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record (MVR).
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, marketing, retail, entry level, operations, reporting, compliance, account manager, account management, strategy, research, policies, budget, project management, salesmanship, customer service, fitness, personal trainer, gym, customer retention, customer acquisition, customer services, documentation, presentation, brand, presentations, brand representative, brand ambassador, certification, performance metrics, engagement, influencer, social media, SEO, Search engine optimization, campaigning, conflict resolution, coaching, sports, sports minded, vendors, trade shows, events, event management, table event, event planning, promotions, consulting, inventory, store, store manager, team lead, leadership, leadership development, public relations, PR, six sigma, complaint resolution, teamwork, team work, point of sale (POS), upselling, business administration, scheduling, logistics, cold calling, commission, canvassing, phone call, product knowledge, telemarketing, d2d, door to door, b2b, field sales, business to business, outside sales, inside sales, call screening, call center, human resources, talent management, HR management, on-boarding, building relationships, outsourcing, human resources assistant, recruiter, recruitment, partnership, management experience, negotiation, advertisement, advertising, forecasting, business development, audit, supply chain, QA, staffing, improvement, product development, networking, product management, campaign, campaign development, customer experience, economics, college, degree, communications, psychology, business degree, bachelors, associates, collegiate athlete, athletics, administrative support, clerical, receptionist, office, assistant, representative, rep, direct sales, sales executive, full time, part time, general, professional, coordinator, entertainment, entrepreneur, banking, consumer, performance, internship, proposal, hospitality, cashier, supervisor, beverage, mixologist, barista, cafe, menu, kitchen, cook, line cook, cleaning, cocktail, restaurant, host/hostess, server, waiter/waitress, bar, bartender, back of house (BOH), hotel, real estate, client services, services, skills, Microsoft, Salesforce, CRM, office suite, cross-functional team, business, travel, business volume, client accounts, project, facilitation, team, entry level management, college graduate, junior consultant, management trainee, and related fields .
Consulting Firm Ohio
Join Us! We're a leading consulting firm in the Columbus area.