Senior E-Billing Coordinator
- 9 days ago
A large global law firm seeks a Senior E-Billing Coordinator to join their team. You will be responsible for the submission of electronic invoices to clients on monthly basis, overseeing the transition of clients to e-billing, and providing follow-up support to attorneys, practice office staff, and clients in all aspects related to electronic billing. Your responsibilities will include these and other critical functions:
- Handling heavy volume of highly complex e-submission assignments for key corporate clients; ensuring all client guidelines, internal protocol, and firm's guidelines are followed during submission process
- Acting as liaison between billing attorney/secretarial staff, practice office billing staff, and clients' staff assigned to electronic billing by providing expert level subject matter support
- Liaising with billing attorney/secretary, practice office accounting staff, and client representatives in the resubmission of invoices; ensuring corrective action is in place for future submissions
- Populating, maintaining and updating data for assigned clients in the 3E system and clients' external web applications; ensuring all relevant information is updated and correlated in the firm's 3E system
- Performing necessary technical and logistical tasks with internal staff, vendor staff, and clients' designated personnel in the transition of clients to electronic billing
- Working collaboratively with department's supervisor to support e-billing systems by adding/removing user accounts, resetting passwords, assigning proper security levels, entering budgets, status reports, and matter profiles in various sub-systems
- Performing ad hoc analyses of complex client accounts in regards to collections, rates, and reduced and rejected invoices
- Completing special projects and ad-hoc requests regarding various issues as needed
- Promoting effective work practices, working as a team member, and showing respect for co-workers
As a Senior E-Billing Coordinator, you will be expected to apply your organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. The successful Senior E-Billing Coordinator must have knowledge and experience with web based e-billing systems and vendors (e.g., Serengeti, Datacert, Tymetrix), the ability to test and troubleshoot multiple e-software applications, summarize findings and identify potential problem areas, and familiarity with LEDES formats, with knowledge of Ascii and XML formats being a plus. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of basic accounting principles, the ability to use Ten-key by touch, well-developed and professional interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm. The Senior E-Billing Coordinator will have the ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus, good communication skills, both written and verbal, the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion, organizational skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines, and knowledge and proficiency in PC applications, including MS Office, particularly Word and Excel.
The successful candidate must have a high school diploma, or equivalent, and preferably will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A minimum of two years of experience with 3E Billing is required, and knowledge of 3E's E-Invoicing module is a plus. A minimum of two years of experience with E-billing vendors is required. A minimum of five years of experience involving general accounting practices is required. A minimum of four years of experience involving billing processes and practices is required.
Consultative Search Group
AddressNew York, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?