Senior Docket Clerk
Consultative Search Group Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Large global law firm has an immediate opening for a Senior Docket Clerk in either their New York or Los Angeles office. A candidate with a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college and experience in a mid to high-level law firm or corporate in-house legal division is preferred.
- Enter calendar deadlines for civil filings in Compulaw;
- Answer calendar questions related to state and federal jurisdictions;
- Calendar and distribute hard copy correspondence and filings;
- Circulate filing deadlines and appeal reports;
- Conduct research and answer high-level calendar questions;
- Proficient with Westlaw, LexisNexis, File & Serve Express, LexisNexis CourtLink and PACER.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 3 year experience operating law firm docketing software;
- Knowledge of New York civil procedure;
- Basic understanding of Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure, Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask in demanding situations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Organized, detail oriented and possess excellent customer service skills.
Consultative Search Group
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Consultative Search Group