Real Estate Paralegal
- Posted: over a month ago
A large global law firm is seeking a Paralegal to support their Project Development and Real Estate group. This role can be based in any US office.
- Provide paralegal support for real estate, project development, and infrastructure transactions.
- Facilitate and support the lifecycle of a deal, including tracking deal deliverables, taking ownership of deal documentation, managing closing documentation, and handling closing mechanics.
- Liaise with clients to facilitate the deal process.
- Perform title and survey review, as well as research tasks related to real estate laws across various jurisdictions.
- Ensure due diligence is completed related to permits, taxes, zoning and entitlements.
- Draft ancillary corporate documents related to real estate transactions.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in commercial real estate transactions, project development or infrastructure in a large law firm or professional services environment.
- Four-year degree or equivalent required.
- Paralegal certification highly preferred or required, depending on jurisdiction.
- Prior experience in client-facing roles.
- Proficiency with MS Excel/Word required, working knowledge of Smartsheet is a plus.
- Working knowledge of real estate and project development transactions, including an understanding of real estate escrow procedures, title reports, zoning reports, and ALTA surveys.
- Contract management skills, including strong working knowledge of contracts and deal documents, tracking and analysis of the same, managing the signature process and facilitating the closing and escrow process.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Highly effective written and oral communications.
- Creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Work independently, taking initiative to move projects to conclusion.
- Maintain professional demeanor in stressful situations.
- Reliable and dependable team player.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information.
Many of our job openings can be viewed at https://consultativesg.crelate.com/portal
Consultative Search Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?