Scope of Job Relations:
This is a full time position that requires flexibility and adaptability. The Administrative Assistant will report to Human Resources but will work closely to support the Operations team.
The Administrative Assistant will coordinate, organize, and perform various administrative tasks.
· Answer phones and greet visitors
· Provide support to HR as needed. Tasks will include recruitment and onboarding activities.
· Provide clerical and administrative support to various departments as needed
· Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail through USPS and overnight services
· Manage company calendar and arrange conferences calls and meetings
· Maintain and order shipping materials and office supplies
· Receive and manage inbound and outbound company devices
· Provide support to Customer Service team as needed
· Minimum 2 years Receptionist/Administrative Assistant background is mandatory
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) experience
· Must have excellent customer service, communication, time management skills
· Must be detail oriented and able to multitask
· Human Resources experience is a plus
· High School Diploma working towards a college degree, OR Associates in Business
Job Type: Full-time
Work Schedule: M-F 8:30a.m. to 5:00p.m., and longer hours based on workload.
Salary & Benefits: Salary is based upon experience. Consultative Genomix offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short/Long-term disability insurances.