· Schedule surgeries for patients in a timely, accurate, and safe manner at an appropriate facility based on the procedure, the patient’s medical needs, insurance requirements, and other relevant factors.
· Review pre- and post-operative instructions with patients and answer questions they may have about a particular procedure.
· Discuss pricing and financing for cosmetic procedures and help patients to understand their options.
· Obtain insurance authorization for medical surgeries and radiology procedure.
· Work with other physician’s office to obtain medical clearances, medication stops, or other needed pre-operative testing.
· Serve as a resource to patients, providers, and other staff members regarding insurance and facility requirements for various procedures.
· Provide excellent customer service to patients, referring physicians, and other members of the care team.
· Strong customer service focus.
· Must be willing to travel to multiple offices and have reliable transportation.
· Must have experience working in a medical office or similar healthcare setting for at least 1 year. Basic medical terminology and familiarity working with insurances essentials.
· Must be proficient using a computer to complete tasks, EMR experience preferred.
· Must have legible handwriting and be detailed oriented.
· Must have good basic math skills, including an ability to make proper change for cash payments.
· Must be available for some early morning and evening shifts (weekdays)
· Ability to be punctual and have an exceptional attendance record.
· Long-term, career focus
We offer competitive wages based on experience, paid vacation and sick time, employer-paid health insurance, 401k program with a match, eligibility for profit sharing, as well as mileage reimbursement for travel between offices.