- Posted: over a month ago
- $50 to $65 Hourly
Position - Senior Analyst
Boutique management consulting firm is seeking a senior program analyst. This position has flexibility and can be performed remotely. Most clients are within the National Institutes of Health. Preferred MPH or MBA. BS with experience will be considered.
· Perform program analyst duties
· Conduct scientific portfolio analysis
· Workload analysis
· Workforce and succession planning analysis
· May participate in assessment interviews and develop themes from notes
· Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
· Use expert analytical skills using advanced excel techniques and visual software applications such as Tableau
· Survey monkey, survey design and analysis
· PowerPoint slides presentations, formatting, and design for high-level presentations
· Business process engineering using Visio software
· Logistics and coordination for retreats; running software and applications for polls, and breakout rooms
· Retreats could be several days, with 60 or more attendees to manage in breakout rooms and the event through the run of show
Consultant Concierge Corp.
BusinessView all jobs at Consultant Concierge Corp.