Caregiver - Residential Assistant
Direct Service Provider (DSP)
Patient Care Tech (PCT)
As a Consulate Health Care Residential Assistant (Nursing Assistant), you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion.
The primary purpose of your job position is responsible for:
- performing indirect care for residents;
- adhering to specific procedures and programs;
- coordinating work within the department as well as with other departments;
- complying with all operating policies and procedures; reporting pertinent information to the assigned supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information;
- interacting in a courteous, tactful, friendly and cooperative manner;
- handling issues, complaints, inquiries and questions;
- attending all mandatory inservice meetings and education programs.
- You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Education / Experience
Secondary Education Diploma or GED equivalent or two (2) years experience.