NHA - Executive Director
We are looking to hire an Executive Director Administrator to join our team in Williamsburg, VA! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
- Day-to-day clinical and administrative activities of the facility, including profit and loss responsibility and
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Supervises Director of Clinical Services, Business Office Manager, Business Office Coordinator, Director of Admission, Director of Rehabilitation Services, Director of Resident and Family Services, Director of Therapeutic Recreational Services, Director of Hospitality Services, Director of Dining Services, Director of Environmental Services Customer Service Associate.
- Provide leadership to all facility staff in meeting the goal of providing quality resident care.
- Establishing financial and programmatic goals for the facility and conduct an annual evaluation of goal achievement.
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Current, unencumbered NHA Nursing Home Administrator (Executive Director) license of this State.
- Proven leadership ability with at least three (3) years as an administrator in either a long-term or sub-acute care facility.
- Demonstrated skills related to management, planning, budgeting, marketing and quality improvement.
- Strong leadership qualities
Consulate Health Care of Williamsburg
Why Work Here?
Fantastic management team and staff!