Project Manager – Commercial Construction
We are a leader in delivering commercial construction projects in the educational use sector. At CZ we believe the Project Manager role is pivotal for company success. The Project Manager is expected to manage all aspects of the construction process in order to ensure timely, efficient & successful implementations.
The Project Manager insures or facilitates team communication and execution of projects to completion. Requirements include excellent communications, team building skills and project management best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Key participant in strategic planning, managing project schedules, cost and revenue projections and ongoing reporting of project status,
· Coordinate project meetings internally and with clients,
· Monitor and analyze construction schedules,
· Manage contract documents. Problem solving and manage resolution for compliance,
· Manage projects progress, company labor cost, subcontractors, suppliers, and archive project related activities documents,
· Conduct site visits for Quality Control from start to finish,
· Ensure that contract requirements met within budget and customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction, engineering or equivalent or 3 or more years experience as a project manager or assistant project manager.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and excellent job costing/budgeting ability, and estimating capability for change orders
- K-12 Public school construction experience as a PM required.
- Knowledge of construction best practices, and good interpersonal skills
Competitive salary with Performance based Bonus Structure
Please email your resume with work history and a list of construction projects (and your responsibilities/position held) you have completed.