Assistant Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join the team here at CSI. The candidate should have a minimum 3 years of hands-on construction experience (preferably commercial or industrial). Must maintain a neat, well-kept appearance. Must have good computer/ technical skills and be an excellent communicator. This position is an opportunity for anyone who is currently working in the field to learn the office side of the construction industry. Base pay is listed but can be negotiated based on work experience.
- Oversee all aspects of a construction project from estimating to implementation.
- Allocate resources and manage contracts for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors in tandem with site superintendent.
- Interface with project inspectors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable pricing for a given scope of work.
- Help maintain high standards of quality and workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
- Previous experience in commercial or industrial construction or other related fields.
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office products and ability to effectively operate a computer.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
Construction Services Inc.Why Work Here?
Local, family-owned company offering great benefits and a lot of room for growth.
TechnologyView all jobs at Construction Services Inc.