We are currently seeking Ironworkers in the Oberlin, OH area. This position requires 3 years of verifiable experience erecting steel and /or installing sheetmetal roofing / siding.
- Installation of structures with the ability to work at heights and effectively navigate the jobsite in a safe manner
- Installation of sheetmetal and insulation as it applies.
- Knowledge of Rigging and tag lines
- Knowledge of safety as it applies to the ironworking trade
- Read prints and effectively execute installation of various equipment and structures
- Structural Welding experience is a big plus
- 3G welding certification
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 3 Years Previous verifiable experience
- Must have current OSHA-10 or be willing to take the course (Supplied).
- Pre employment drug screen is required
- Ability to read and interpret Blueprints
- Must possess the tools of the trade
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A Valid drivers license and reliable transportation is a must
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short Term Disability
Construction Mechanics Inc