Senior Project Manager - Construction
About the Job:
Construction Management Associates, Inc. (CMA) is hiring a Senior Project Manager to handle needs for its Multi Family projects. The position requires a deep understanding of various project management skills. This person should be able to oversee all activities of multiple construction projects with the assistance of other assistant project managers and superintendents.
About the Company:
Located in Kenosha, Wisconsin – CMA is a family owned General Contractor that has been in business for more than a quarter century. Our experienced team of professionals are dedicated to quality construction. CMA provides a complete package of general contracting solutions for a wide range of building projects from small tenant improvements to large scale apartment buildings and hotels.
Our Senior Project Managers (with the assistance of Assistant Project Managers and Superintendents) are responsible for supervising all on-site construction and land development, including issuing contracts, performing scope review, scheduling sub-contractors, resolving day-to-day problems on the job site and inspecting all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and relevant building codes.
The list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time:
- - Provide leadership to other project managers and superintendents
- - Estimate and manage budget preparation
- - Plan review, cost analysis and value engineering
- - Determine contractor/subcontractor pre-qualifications
- - Develop scope and buy-out
- - Manage contracts
- - Schedule overall job and subcontractors
- - Manage payment processing
- - Handle Requests for Information (RFI’s), change orders, submittals and directives
- - Manage logs for RFI’s, Change Orders (CO’s) submittals and directives
- - Manage Job cost & status reporting
- - Handle finishes coordination
- - Manage Punch Lists and Project Closeouts
- - Negotiate subcontractor disputes
- - Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management or equivalent
- - 5+ years of solid hands-on experience with a General Contractor or with a Developer as a Project Manager constructing low to mid-rise projects
- - Knowledge of local Building Codes is required
- - OSHA certified
- - Knowledge of Project Management Scheduling Software
- - Knowledge with Excel based Project budgets
- - Some traveling may be required
- - Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- - Vacation and Personal days
- - Employer matching 401k retirement plan
- - Individual laptop, ipad and cell phone provided
- - Relocation assistance available if necessary
- - And Much More!
In order to ensure a quick response to your inquiry, when applying on-line for this position, kindly include the following information:
- Desired Salary
Bear Real Estate Group provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.