Construction Project Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
CM&D is hiring an administrative position for its Honolulu, HI office. This person in this role will provide support to projects as a Project Administrator.
The Project Administrator will provide full time support to all Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers. They will establish and maintain all files, project correspondence and contracts. The Project Administrator reports directly to Assistant Project Managers and Project Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager;
- Under general supervision of the PM and APM, provides administrative support;
- Provides complex problem solving skills to resolve design, construction, budgetary, and schedule related issues;
- Composes and types correspondence to include letters, memos, forms, minutes, proposals, etc.;
- Interacts with a diverse group of external and internal contacts at all levels;
- Uses independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified work load;
- Receives and distributes project correspondence, drawings, and other project records and documents;
- Maintains project files;
- Maintains logs for RFI’s, submittals, substitution requests, contracts, change proposals, and change orders;
- Arranges project meetings;
- Records discussions at meetings and prepares, distributes, and maintains project meeting minutes.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, preferred in Architecture, Engineering, Business Administration or Construction Management.
- Previous construction experience.
- Previous experience with residential/health services/hospitality/high rise/large scale master plan development projects is preferable.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written; be computer literate and capable of using MS Office 365, Microsoft Project, Adobe Cloud, Internet and Email.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Demonstrated graphic design skills applied to reports, presentations, and social media preferred.
Location: Honolulu, HI
· Please include examples of office administrative and management work, including relevant examples of construction administration.
· Please provide 3-5 professional references including name, title, relationship to you, organization, contact number, contact email.
CM&D’s mission is the relentless pursuit of excellence in execution through leadership and constant value creation. Through this mission, CM&D, as a consulting firm, identifies our clients’ needs and objectives, utilizes our experience and technical proficiency to develop solution(s), and executes that plan in the most expeditious way possible.
The company’s primary clients are private owners and developers, hotel companies, capital markets, not-for-profit organizations, government agencies and redevelopment agencies.
We specialize in construction/project management. We offer our clients both professional and administrative staff support ranging from construction managers, design/value engineers, systems engineers, construction scheduling experts, construction loan disbursement analysis and control, and mediation of construction and development disputes. The company has an expert staff of construction managers, civil engineers, architects, schedulers, estimators, city planners, construction value engineers, financial analysts and accountants.
Past projects include hotel resorts, hospital renovation, high-rise office and residential buildings, mixed-use developments (retail/commercial), industrial buildings, parking garages (above and below ground), banks, courthouses, town centers, residential subdivisions and master planned communities, military housing, student housing, streets/roads and all related infrastructure, industrial plants, clean rooms, marine related construction, auto centers, country clubs and specialized manufacturing facilities.
Construction Management & Development, Inc
220 S King StHonolulu, HI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?