Construction Worker / Construction General Laborer
We’re IMMEDIATELY hiring a Construction Worker with 1 year of experience to work on our construction sites in Newtown, PA and the surrounding areas. You’ll be responsible for unloading materials from trucks, light digging, reading measurements and pipe maintenance. You will receive paid on-the-job training!
This is a full-time position where you will earn $15 an hour, plus you’ll enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Plans.
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Company Match.
- Overtime Pay and Weekly Pay.
- Tool & Tuition Reimbursement & Company-Provided Safety Equipment.
- Referral Bonuses – We’ll give you $250 for each qualified referral we hire!
To be considered, you must have at least 1 year of construction experience, be able to lift up to 50 lbs., and be comfortable climbing ladders. In addition, you must be willing to:
- Take a drug test as all our worksites are drug-free workplaces.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you seek to lay the foundation for a rewarding career in the construction industry, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information now, for immediate consideration.