We are seeking an International Construction Project Manager and Field Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. The Project is located in the country of Honduras.
Must have International Experience and familiar with working in Foreign Countries.
Must have current Passport.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and country officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Bilingual is a MUST ( Spanish & English) Fluent
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented