The Company: Our Client is a commercial landscape services firm established in 1998, the company was created from a vision for exceptional value and high quality. Since the beginning, they has remained committed to delivering extraordinary results to demanding clients.
Their progressive business model has made them one of the youngest top landscape companies in Atlanta. This has been done while remaining true to their core ideals of Dedication, Pride, Quality, Service and Integrity. In one of the Nation' s toughest markets, our client has established a reputation of delivering long term performance while supporting a culture of doing what they say.
Through careful planning and meticulous study, they have developed their own method of operations. Now after substantial growth, we are seeking to recruit a Commercial Landscape Account Manager, to work beside the company’ s founder and drive quality and excellence.
- Hiring, managing, training and developing employees, conducting performance appraisals and managing employee performance
- Managing multiple services within a branch including fertilization and spray operations, maintenance production, tree care or arborist services, horticultural services and irrigation
- Delivering timely and accurate reports, financials and schedules
- Establishing and maintaining the branch’ s annual budget for revenue, overhead, and profit
- Ensuring that all jobs are completed according to contract and within budget
- Overseeing new business development, attending sales calls with Business Developer and assisting with client requests as necessary
- Representing Company, interfacing and building relationships with owners, property managers, general contractors and subcontractors
- Scheduling and making regular visits to meet customers; reviewing quality and production
- Managing tools and equipment delivery, storage, operation and maintenance
- Ensuring that entire branch operates safely and efficiently at all times
- Communicating Company goals to branch management and employees
- Ensuring that employees are both results oriented and able to operate as a team
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
- 5+ years profit and loss responsibility for a profitable commercial landscape maintenance operation of $1 million in annual revenue or more
- 3-5 years managing people, equipment and operations in a profitable commercial landscape maintenance operation of $1 million in annual revenue or more
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook, Timberline ( Sage 300) a plus
- Strong work ethic
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV to be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strongly prefer candidates who have Landscape Management experience working directly with field employees and clients within the Atlanta, Nashville &Birmingham markets.
- Prefer Bachelor’ s degree in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity for Growth and Development
- Medical, dental, vision, other benefits
- Positive, Strategic and Collaborative work environment