We are currently looking for strong, experienced heavy equipment operators.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry building well pads, compressor pads, impoundments, slip repairs, road upgrades, or pipeline work.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Experience in the construction of Marcellus shell well pad.
• Proven leadership skills when dealing with project demands.
• GPS experience and knowledge a plus
• Strong technical aptitude with experience in the oil and gas industry.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• General knowledge of strong organizational skills.
• Ability to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions.
• Willingness to work long hours and weekends when schedule demands.
Must be able to past pre-employment drug test and have valid license.
Our company offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package. Local/regional candidates are highly preferred; all highly qualified eligible candidates will be considered.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Heavy Equipment Operators
PO Box 910
Jane Lew, WV 26378
or apply online at: http://www.dossenterprises.com/