Looking for an experienced and reliable laborer with OSHA 10 certification to join our team! This is a Temporary Contract project that will last 5-6 months.
Workdays will be Monday - Thursday (10 hour days) with an occasional Friday if necessary.
- Carpentry - Wood & Metal stud framing
- Pipe work, site grading, site laborer
- Doors - Commercial & Residential
- Drywall - Installation & Repairs
- Trim - Doors & Windows
- Valid Driver's License with reliable transportation
- Previous experience
- Ability to meet the physical demands required of the job
- A team player also capable of working independently
- Ability to comprehend and follow direction
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized work site
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and effective problem-solving skills to all situations
- Honesty and integrity are very important
Our Licensed supervisors and project managers oversee each project from start to finish. With one of the highest retention rates in the industry, we bring an experienced team to every clients project and we are only seeking the best to join our team.