Full-time Project Manager to provide turnkey construction and installation services to financial institutions, large retailers, restaurant chains, banking equipment manufacturers, and U.S. Government agencies. Services include interior renovations, new site work, and ATM installations. Responsibilities entail performing all duties required to install various types of banking equipment and build surrounding structure and related components. Qualified applicants must be able to work overtime daily and weekends as needed. Competitive compensation and excellent employee benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employee benefits include a great place to work, 15 paid leave days (can used for personal leave, vacation, or sick leave); 7.5 paid holidays; 100% paid individual medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance; flexible spending; legal services; a 401k which provides a 50% employer match on the employee's first 15% of salary deferral; continuing education support may be available; free parking; and more.
- Leads on the planning of equipment installation (e.g., kiosks, vaults, etc.) and/or bank construction projects to ensure projects are planned, priced, and completed according to customer specifications within scheduled time frames and budget.
- Supervises other administrative support staff members, including assistant PM's and administrative assistants.
- Executes project management responsibilities as outlined in the company’s Project Manager Manual.
- Prepares and presents project proposals that meet customer requirements and satisfy the company’s profit targets to appropriate Manager for approval. When appropriate, communicates directly with customers to clarify needs and define project scope.
- Coordinates or performs site surveys. Assesses site conditions in order to calculate, design, and provide cost estimates and scope for specific projects. Prepares accurate drawings and renderings.
- Establishes timelines and prioritizes specific tasks to ensure projects are completed according to customer specifications within scheduled time frames and budget.
- Depending on scope of project, this position may assemble and direct project team that includes subcontractors and/or administrative support. Identifies appropriate subcontractors, obtains competitive bids, and secures Certificates of Insurance prior to subcontractor hire.
- Coordinates schedules with Bank personnel, property owners, landlords, general contractors, subcontractors, and vendors. May participate in job site or customer meetings.
- Ensures equipment, materials, and resources are available as specified in project plans. Evaluates and determines when supplies/equipment must be ordered or expedited. Updates inventories.
- Provides detailed scope of work and “job instruction” packages to Installation Department and/or subcontractors. Provides technical advice and direction as necessary to ensure customer requirements are met. Troubleshoots problems. May conduct site visits to observe installations or resolve problems.
- Responds to customers’, field crews’, and/or subcontractor’s questions related to specific projects. Handles installation update calls from field crews and subcontractors. Attends site meetings as required. May hold project team meetings.
- Monitors activities, timeline, and expenses. Prepares status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Tracks labor and material costs for each job “contract”. Maintains documentation and records to ensure full payment from customers. Reviews invoices, work orders, change orders, etc. and prepares bills. Ensures jobs are properly closed.
- Maintains up-to-date project files, project and customer databases, and inventory. Ensures completion photos are posted to Internet or job folders.
- Prepares monthly CAR reports and other reports as required by management.
- Assists other managers and performs other project management and administrative duties when assigned.
- Outstanding Excel skills and strong computer skills, i.e., MS Office program skills, including Word and Outlook.
- Able to handle multiple small jobs, able to multi-task.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent (GED). College level coursework in business/project management, estimating, budgeting, drafting, or architecture desired. Four year degree in project/construction management or architecture preferred.
- At least one year related project management experience, preferably in the bank equipment installations industry.
- Understanding of the business and management principles involved in planning and coordination of people and resources.
- Understanding about the principles and processes for providing customer services including meeting quality standards and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with fellow managers, customers, and subordinates.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and their application in the construction industry.
- Knowledge of equipment, tools, and techniques used in construction.
- Ability to read (work order, drawings, blueprints) and write (proposals, instructions, Company forms).
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted or distracting others.
- High levels of integrity, honesty, open communication, and commitment to success.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Pass background investigation to include a clean driving record.
- Ability to function in an office environment and utilize standard office equipment including but limited to: PC, fax, copier, and telephone.
- Ability to type data with coordinated finger movements.
- Ability to sit in office environment at computer screen for at least 8 hours per day.
- Ability to move freely in warehouse environment to find equipment and ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Must be able to walk, sit, kneel, stoop, bend, crouch, and reach.
Requirement Checklist. You must be able to do each of the following:
1) Pass drug screen test and criminal background check.
2) Live within 1-hour commute to Rancho Cucamonga, CA location.
3) Work daily and weekend overtime. Some travel is required.
4) Provide steady work history with documented references.
5) Comply with Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image.
General Contractor Information:
Serving the nation for over 30 years, our client is a General Contracting specialist dedicated to delivering the "best in class" project expertise, cost effective, single source deployment and general contracting services to its valued clientele in the Financial and Retail industries.
Recruiting Firm Information:
HR Anew is a full-service human capital management, HR, and professional services firm headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. HR Anew is committed to building a workplace that delivers rewarding and challenging work, high quality performance of services and products to clients. Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more about HR Anew visit our website at www.hranew.com.
We conduct reference checks, background investigations, and/or skills testing; and maintain an alcohol and drug-free workplace. Thank you for considering career opportunities with HR Anew.