Fleet Diesel Mechanic
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Fleet Diesel Mechanic to join our team! Responsibilities:
· Repair large to midsize Ford Diesel & gas trucks including but not limited to F150,F250, F350, F450, F550 & more.
· Transmission systems
· Perform routine vehicle maintenance
· Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components sucj as Ford ISD & Ronda software.
· Perform maintenance service & repairs on construction equipment
· Previous experience as a mechanic
· Knowledge of shop equipment
· Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Perform service on trucks & equipment out in the field
· Perform vehicle diagnostics with computer software to diagnose cause of failure.
· Perform preventive maintenance inspections.
· Perform detail electrical repairs including diagnose charging systems and full understanding of multiplex systems.
· Perform major and general Ford component repairs; to include engines, brake system, suspension, transmissions, and differentials.
· Repairs and diagnose heating and air conditioning issues.
· Replacement of Major engine components.
Construction CompanyWhy Work Here?
Monday - Friday AM Shift 5:00AM - 3:00PM
AutomotiveView all jobs at Construction Company