Local commercial electrical and plumbing company who is currently seeking experienced Class A Driver who has experience with transporting equipment. We are looking to hire candidates to work in the immediate area.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Drive a truck towing a trailer
- Deliver construction equipment (scissor lifts, skid steers, forklifts, generators, etc.)
- Work O.T as needed and/or emergency after-hours requests as required
- Load trucks insuring equipment is properly secured to ensure safety
- Clean and maintain company assets
- When not driving, will be performing job duties in the warehouse.
- Various duties as assigned
- Must have Class A license
- Must have 1+ years of experience
- Must be able to work overtime and/or emergency after-hours request as needed
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and pre-employment physical
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Compensation and Benefits
- $22.00 - $25.00 hr. based on experience
- Medical and Vision through Kaiser – Employer covers 50% of Employee only plan
- Dental Insurance through United Concordia
- 401k retirement plan
- Flex Spending Account
- Ancillary benefits through Aflac – Life, STD, Accident, Critical and Cancer
- Annual performance reviews
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. All candidates must be able to lift to 75 lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to drive; climb; kneel; stoop; bend; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time non-exempt position subject to overtime when applicable. Standard operating hours Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.