Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are
We are a local growing construction company looking to round out our accounting team with someone who has good Accounts Payable experience.
Who you are
We are looking to bring in a skilled Accounts Payable Team Member to provide financial, administrative and clerical services. Accounts Payable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring outgoing payments, and safeguard cashflow by verifying invoices.
- Managing accounts payable using accounting software and other programs
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Analyzing workflow processes
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Ensuring bills and payroll are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Processing due invoices for payments
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of accounts
- Supporting the rest of the accounting team with other tasks when needed
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk, accounts payable manager or accountant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and fair credit practices
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (SAP experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree and or experience in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Construction CompanyWhy Work Here?
Great team, Great Managers
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Construction Company