We are seeking a Superintendent and QC Manager-Bridge-heavy-roadway-construction to join our team!
- Oversee all aspects of heavy civil projects from planning to implementation
- You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
NETTCP certified QC manager with 5 years of experience in QC in heavy construction.
with QC experience in roads and bridges not need too over complicate the issue
Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in heavy construction, road and bridge management or other related fields
- Familiarity with heavy construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented