The Pre-Construction Manager will coordinate heavily with Project team
Areas of responsibility will include construct reviews, value engineering, scheduling, estimating, cost control, and subcontracting.
- The Pre-Con Manager will lead the design progress for compliance with defined cost, schedule, and quality criteria.
- coordinate resolution of construct-ability issues during design and ensure pricing of alternative design concepts is achieved by leading engineering reviews.
- Pre-Construction activities to occur on all manner of projects, including Design/Build, Construction Management, and Hard Bid projects.
• BS or MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field or equivalent trade experience;
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of estimating experience, project management experience, project supervision experience, or equivalent combination of experience. High voltage exposure and solar-electrical experience.
- Utility grade or commercial experience
- Knowledge of building construction, materials, systems, market conditions and trade practices.
- Experience and skills in computerized estimating software computerized estimating software, Microsoft office or similar CPM scheduling.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of purchasing success in the construction industry