Job Title: Assistant Project Manager-Design and approvals support-Entry Level
Our top General Construction client currently has an opportunity available for an APM to support their latest projects. Great for recent college grads with internships and less experience overall.
The APM will be an integral player in the management of the flow of information between the general contractor, the owner and other project stakeholders and help with design assistance and approvals process.
- Maintains project RFI and Submittal registry and tracks each through to closure
- Provides regular RFI and Submittal status updates to project stakeholders
- assists with project design
- Assists in the processing of payment request and change orders
- Ensures that all appropriate documents are posted to the project database and provides assistance to vendor as needed
- Reviews the final soft copies of documentation, reviewing completion and adherence to A / E comments
- Tracks and validates approvals of Hard Copy documentation from project stakeholders
Skills / Qualifications
- 0-2+ years of construction document management experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Effective organizational and communication skills
- Strong judgment and flexibility
- Experience with large-scale and complex construction is a plus
- Experienced in working with multiple leads across various disciplines to solve problems and improve processes
Construction Company - Private
Why Work Here?We have had a relationship directly with the owner of this company for a very long time. Leverage our deep relationships with New England's Best construction projects and companies with dynamic cultures, exceptional pay and benefits. It costs nothing to you.
Tremendous growth, top pay and benefits, been in business a long time, stable