We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager -construction to join our client's team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation for commercial construction projects that are larger (2-10+) million. Healthcare/Interior construction. lab or cold storage facility.
- Assist with Submittals and change orders
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management for a GC or developer
- Familiarity with construction management software
- 0.5 to 10 years experience and experience with lab, food storage/ cold room/healthcare/interiors (large)
- College degree in Construction strongly preferred
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
tremendous growth, pay, benefits! Top company with great culture and benefits.