- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The project Manager Must Commute 1-2 days per week into the office
$55,000 - $65,000 Per Annum
CCS is searching for Project Managers with all levels of industry experience from junior to senior levels. Our firm offers a competitive salary and growth potential.
The Project Manager must understand CADD and CADD related activities in AutoCAD, software platforms. The candidate selected for these positions could be working with different aspects of infrastructure of various utility markets.
Designs Could Include
· Overhead / Underground Electric and Telecommunications installations
· Prepare engineering / design drawings, site plans, construction plans, and design details utilizing computer aided drafting software and methods.
· Use AutoCAD and other platforms to provide the designs for various types of infrastructure.
· Perform assignments requiring the application of fundamental CADD techniques in accordance with established guidelines standards and procedures.
· Prepare engineering and construction drawings, using CADD and design techniques from:
· Topographical survey data
· Utility atlas information
· Field sketches
· Photographs and aerial imagery
· Utility pole survey and make-ready information
· Client records
· Manufacturer equipment data sheets
· General engineering and design information
· Performs related engineering support tasks, which are not completely standardized or prescribed.
· Perform design tasks as directed by immediate supervisor.
· Perform related engineering support tasks, which are not completely standardized or prescribed.
· Coordinate designs with project teams at times consisting of both engineering and field staff.
· High school diploma or GED certificate
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field is a bonus
· Related technical certificates of achievement in CADD and related software platforms
Useful Skills And Experience
· Strong and demonstrated working knowledge of CADD and related software platforms
· Experience and familiarity with GIS platforms
· Design experience with the following:
· Utility system infrastructure – water, sewer, gas, electric, telecommunications
· Municipal design and site development experience
· Electrical / Civil / Mechanical / Structural designs
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel)
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Ability to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas
· Possesses exceptional attention to detail
· Survey data collection experience
· Possesses a strong work ethic
· Willingness to learn and participate in field data collection efforts as part of the design process.
• Outside Plant Path Creation Solutions
o Utilizing People-“Boots On The Ground” & Advanced Technology (LiDAR)
o Fiber Routing both Aerial and Underground
• Field Engineering Data/Asset Collection | Field Noting
o GIS Point & Point Cloud Creation
o Utilizing Handheld GIS Devices
o LiDAR-Light Detecting & Ranging-Terrestrial and Aerial
• Permitting Solutions
o City, State Federal & Army Core of Engineers
o Power Pole Attachments; Right-Of-Way Access & Installations;
Railroad Aerial & Underground Access; Wetland & Environmental Studies
• Drafting Services | CAD
o 2D/3D/4D Drafting
o Telecom Infrastructure Drafting
o Utility Infrastructure Drafting
o Building Information Modeling
o A & E Drafting
• Construction Services
o Fiber Network
o Utility: Gas & Electric/Water
o Cell Site
We strategically partner with our client organizations to drive profitability by reducing costs and streamlining technical field related processes within their projects. We can perform “5, 10, 20 Or More Miles Per Week of Fielding, Permitting and Coordination and then Contruction Services, Aerial & Underground, with immense focus on quality control and ensuring that your projects are managed on time and within budget.
Construction-CAD Solutions, Inc.
16 W. 273 83rd St Burr RidgeChicago, IL
Get fresh Weeks Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.