Customer Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ConstructSecure is the Partner Elevation Platform for builders and owners of capital projects. We are embarking on an exciting new phase of growth and are hiring aggressively, looking for the best talent in Boston, Boise, and beyond.
To support this growth, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to help our customers elevate their businesses by providing best-in-class customer service.Your mission:
You'll enhance customer experience and drive long-term retention by helping contracting partners to complete their profiles and provide them with valuable insight they need to successfully navigate our platform. You will be a champion at solving problems efficiently, building trust, and communicating best practices to contracting partners to ensure they get the maximum value out of our platform.What you'll do:
- Provide real-time support. You'll respond to customer inquiries that come to us via email, chat, and phone. From diagnosing technical issues, to managing customer expectations, and knowing when to escalate, you'll endeavor to deliver the highest quality support possible.
- Onboard new customers. When a new contracting partner subscribes to our platform, you'll help to ensure their profiles are complete and they are comfortable navigating. To succeed, you'll make calls to users in need of assistance, create email lists to target customers with incomplete profiles, and create tutorials to help future customers succeed.
- Become an expert on our product. As we launch new features in the platform, our internal teams and external customers look to you for support and guidance. You'll need to become an expert and stay up-to-date on product enhancements so you can provide top-notch service.
- Detail-oriented & organized. You prioritize, plan, and organize your tasks each day, and are flexible enough to reprioritize as needs change. You pride yourself on never letting important details fall through the cracks.
- Effective communicator. You view each interaction as an opportunity to build trust, represent our brand, and foster strong relationships. Not only are you ridiculously helpful to customers, but you are also a stickler for impeccable grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Patient & empathetic. You have a knack for seeing things from the user's perspective. You can stay even-keeled and patient while interacting with a variety of customer personalities. When things are hectic, you bring the calm.
We're looking for someone with 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role. You should be fairly tech-savvy and easily able to pick up new technologies. But most importantly, you need to be great on the phone and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service.
ConstructSecure is the Partner Elevation Platform for builders and owners of capital projects. The world's most admired organizations — including Skanska, Merck, and Gilbane — use ConstructSecure to ensure their contracting partners deliver great work, on budget and on schedule, by collaborating with them to dynamically mitigate safety, financial, quality and sustainability risks throughout every project lifecycle. Originally started as an internal risk assessment system at Harvard University, ConstructSecure is now an independent company championing the Partner Elevation movement. ConstructSecure is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, with employees across the United States.
BusinessView all jobs at ConstructSecure