- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ConstructSecure is the Partner Elevation Platform for builders and owners of capital projects. We are embarking on an exciting new phase of growth and are hiring aggressively, looking for the best talent in Boston, Boise, and beyond.
To support this growth, we are looking for a Content Editor to join our Marketing team. In this role, you'll help define, articulate, and amplify our growing company's voice. If you love telling a good story, and helping others tell their stories in an effective, meaningful way, we want to talk to you.Your mission:
You'll define our communication standards, setting the foundation for tone/voice, clarity, information accuracy, and terminology at the company. Professionalism is one of our core values. You'll protect and project that value by reinforcing these high standards across the organization.
You'll also support our organization's mission to become the preeminent thought leader in our space as we evangelize the Partner Elevation movement to help builders, owners, and their contracting partners deliver great work, on budget and on schedule, by collaborating with them to dynamically mitigate safety, financial, quality and sustainability risks throughout every project lifecycle through original marketing content creation.What you'll do:
- Ensure we speak with "one voice." As we define a new category in the market, the language we use is vital. You'll work with company leadership to define and create the ConstructSecure "dictionary" and standards for written communications.
- Enhance our brand. Every time we interact with customers or prospects, it's an opportunity to reinforce our brand. You'll make sure we set ourselves apart through a consistent and superior brand experience.
- Train our team. As the resident expert, you'll train our externally facing team members on our communications style guide and infuse our culture with your meticulous attention to detail. We'll all be better writers as a result of working with you.
- Create content that delights our audience. We're aiming to be the preeminent thought leader evangelizing a new way of doing things. You'll play an integral role in producing an enormous amount of thoughtful, valuable content.
- A master of the written word. Beyond just knowing the ins and outs of grammar and punctuation (which are essential!), you understand how to edit for voice, clarity, and narrative structure. You're a storyteller who can write for a variety of audiences.
- Organized & deadline-driven. You'll serve the whole company, not just the marketing team, in this role. You can juggle multiple, sometimes competing priorities and turn work around quickly without sacrificing quality.
- A patient teacher. You are thoughtful in how you coach team members and are comfortable giving feedback to people across all levels of an organization. Your EQ is high, and you make people better writers through the insights and advice you share.
- Resolute. You have a strong point of view and can clearly articulate why you feel strongly about it. For example, you probably have opinions about the Oxford comma -- and you can defend them.
- A curious, critical thinker. You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary way and thrive on variety. You love learning and exploring new topics, and working on different projects with different teams gives you energy.
We're looking for someone with at least five years of experience writing and editing digital content in a B2B or journalistic environment. You'll be the best writer in the entire company, setting the example for others. Mastery of both AP and APA style guides is a must-have; beyond that, we're looking for someone with a passion for precise language and a knack for executing quickly and accurately.
ConstructSecure is the Partner Elevation Platform for builders and owners of capital projects. The world's most admired organizations — including Skanska, Merck, and Gilbane — use ConstructSecure to ensure their contracting partners deliver great work, on budget and on schedule, by collaborating with them to dynamically mitigate safety, financial, quality and sustainability risks throughout every project lifecycle. Originally started as an internal risk assessment system at Harvard University, ConstructSecure is now an independent company championing the Partner Elevation movement. ConstructSecure is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, with employees across the United States.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at ConstructSecure