What You Will Do
The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for answering incoming phone calls, responding to questions and providing excellent service.
Your Day to Day Essential Duties
- Answer incoming phone calls regarding customer questions for all departments.
- Effectively identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Build strong, trusting relationships with new and existing customers.
- Pay invoices.
- Create tickets for technical support.
- Manage duplicate accounts.
- Oversee customer trainings.
- Any other duties as assigned.
What You Bring to the Team
- High school diploma OR six (6) months of successful experience in a ConstructConnect Customer 4 Life role OR twelve (12) months of successful experience in a ConstructConnect role.
- Perpetually exhibits the ConstructConnect values
- Positive attitude
- Willing to change and grow personally and professionally
- Customer service experience
- Thirst for knowledge
- Attentive to detail
- Team player
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Personable and comfortable interacting with customers over the phone daily and in person
- Must be reliable
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the working day
- Needs to occasionally move about the office to communicate with staff and attend meetings
- Constantly operates a computer
- Frequently communicates verbally with peers and management
- Must be able to analyze detail close-up