Talent Acquisition Specialist - Nurse Recruiter
Constellation Health Services Bellmore, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition department and oversee full-cycle recruiting for home care services covering NYC and Long Island, NY. This is a fully remote, work from home position, however we need someone familiar with the geography of NYC, Suffolk and Nassau Counties in NY.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, familiarizing and accessing recruitment software and tools to create short and long term candidate pipelines, and strategizing recruitment process. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop short and long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires under the direction of the VP of Talent Acquisition.Responsibilities
- Direct report to the VP of Talent Acquisition to coordinate recruitment strategy.
- Connect with hiring managers for an on-going understanding of hiring needs, and advise on recruitment strategy and impact related to those needs.
- Determine selection criteria with input from leadership.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. job boards, social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, video calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System, JazzHR.
- Take detailed notes on candidate interviews and move the candidate through the hiring funnel in a timely way, assessing the process for urgency and completeness.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements and are optimized for candidate engagement
- Lead employer branding initiatives with assistance from Marketing
- Organize recruitment events if warranted
- Assess quarterly and annual hiring needs from Department heads, and strategize process to meet those needs
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in medical specialties, Nurse Recruitment is a plus!
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) JazzHR is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- BS in Human Resources Management or relevant field or relevant experience
Salary & Benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Remote environment
- Generous Salary and access to full healthcare benefit package
- Disability and Life Insurance
Powered by JazzHR
Constellation Health Services
BusinessView all jobs at Constellation Health Services