Constellation Health needs a Registered Nurse to care for our patients in their homes! We are hiring ASAP and offering amazing benefits, career growth, salary and perks! We are offering a stay bonus of $5,000. Please apply today!
Schedule: Every Friday (8 hours), Saturday (12 hours), Sunday (12 hours) We can also work out an alternative weekend schedule and still provide full-time pay and benefits.
This Is You:
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Connecticut with at least 1 year of clinical experience
- Home Care and Oasis experience strongly desired
- Experience in managing PleurX Catheters, Foley Catheters, Wound Vac Systems, and Ostomy care a plus
- Have reliable transportation and willing to commute to provide the best in home patient care
- Willing to take advantage of our excellent training system comprised of in house and field orientation and become an elite healthcare provider!
- Provide skilled nursing and head to toe assessments to the adult and geriatric population. This includes the oversight of medication administration and wound care treatment as prescribed in the physician's plan of care
- Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care and individualized treatment plan
- Maintains and processes all documentation in compliance with agency standards utilizing the electronic medical record keeping system. Submits all clinical documentation, time records and other information in the required time frame
Perks of Constellation:
- iPad to record all documentation
- Mileage reimbursement
- Medical supplies readily available
- Company sponsored activities
- Bonus Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- A rich benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Professional liability coverage
- Company-sponsored in-service and training
- Continuing education
With our support, your passion, and our combined commitment, we can provide a level of patient care worth bragging about. Many clinicians have come to work for us from a variety of backgrounds and have embarked on the next chapter of their professional journey, with great results. Don't wait and start your journey by applying today!
*Certified as a Great Place to Work For in 2018, 2019 and 2020*
*One of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare in the US*
Apply today and take your place among the stars with Constellation!
Constellation is committed to treating people like they're family and connecting those we serve with the right care for their unique situations. We provide community-based home health, palliative care, hospice, non-medical home care, school-based OT/PT/ABA, and in-home ABA therapy through our broad network of providers. Constellation is a family-owned, family-centered organization that has remained true to our commitment to providing the best patient experience and the highest quality outcomes. We believe this is accomplished by ensuring that everyone we connect with feels valued, trusted, and heard. This core has earned us the distinction of being a Certified Great Place to Work For THREE consecutive years as well as ranking as one of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare!
Powered by JazzHR
Constellation Health Services