RN Intake Supervisor | Home Health
Constellation Health Services Syosset, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Constellation Health is looking for a Registered Nurse Supervisor to oversee our Intake Team at our Syosset location. The role is Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm, and includes a weekend and holiday rotation. We offer a competitive salary, generous paid time off and great health benefits!
- Associate's Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- Licensed RN in good standing
- Knowledge of home health eligibility
- Working knowledge of general computer programs (ie: Word, Excel, smart sheets)
- Responsible for the acceptance, processing, and coordination of all referrals for patient care services.
- Assures quality patient care by receiving and analyzing each intake request for clinical and financial appropriateness.
- Oversees processes for insurance verification and billing accuracy
- Receives and processes intake data from referral source adhering to compliance requirements of CMS and other payers
- Coordinates all patient services in coordination with the Director of Intake, Clinical Services and/or Case Managers
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- A rich benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Company-sponsored in-service and training
- Company sponsored activities
- Supportive environment
Constellation is committed to treating people like they're family and connecting those we serve with the right care for their unique situations. We provide community-based home health, palliative care, hospice, non-medical home care, school-based OT/PT/ABA, and in-home ABA therapy through our broad network of providers. Constellation is a family-owned, family-centered organization that has remained true to our commitment to providing the best patient experience and the highest quality outcomes. We believe this is accomplished by ensuring that everyone we connect with feels valued, trusted, and heard. This core has earned us the distinction of being a Certified Great Place to Work For THREE consecutive years as well as ranking as one of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare!
*Certified as a Great Place to Work For in 2018, 2019 and 2020!*
*One of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare*
Powered by JazzHR