RN Case Manager, Registered Nurse | Home Health
Constellation Health Services Commack, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Constellation Health needs a Registered Nurse to care for our patients in their homes! We are hiring ASAP and offering amazing benefits, work/life balance, career growth, salary and perks! We offer a boutique practice experience where you have the time and support to focus on your patients and build relationships. You will always have a line to our Director of Clinical Services. We focus on the quality of care, not the quantity of patients. Please apply today!
This Is You:
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of New York with at least 1 year of clinical experience; Home care preferred
- Have reliable transportation and willing to commute to provide the best in home patient care.
- Provide skilled nursing and head to toe assessments to the adult and geriatric population. This includes the oversight of medication administration and wound care treatment as prescribed in the physician's plan of care
- Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care and individualized treatment plan
- Maintains and processes all documentation in compliance with agency standards utilizing the electronic medical record keeping system. Submits all clinical documentation, time records and other information in the required time frame
- On call bonus pay (on call is optional)
- Advancement opportunities available
- Direct live support available at any time
- Generous and frequent bonus opportunities, for salary unmatched by our competitors
- PPE and COVID vaccination program available
- iPad to record all documentation
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive salary, 85,000 - 95,000, based on experience and training. This includes base plus quarterly bonuses
- A rich benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Professional liability coverage
- Company-sponsored training
- Continuing education
With our support, your passion, and our combined commitment, we can provide a level of patient care worth bragging about. Many clinicians have come to work for us from a variety of areas and have embarked on the next chapter of their professional journey, with great results. Don't wait and start your journey by applying today!
Constellation is committed to treating people like they're family and connecting those we serve with the right care for their unique situations. We provide community-based home health, palliative care, hospice, non-medical home care, school-based OT/PT/ABA, and in-home ABA therapy through our broad network of providers. Constellation is a family-owned, family-centered organization that has remained true to our commitment to providing the best patient experience and the highest quality outcomes. We believe this is accomplished by ensuring that everyone we connect with feels valued, trusted, and heard. This core has earned us the distinction of being a Certified Great Place to Work For THREE consecutive years as well as ranking as one of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare!
*Certified as a Great Place to Work For in 2018, 2019 and 2020*
*One of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare in the US*
Apply today and take your place among the stars with Constellation!
Powered by JazzHR