Administrative Assistant / NYC Onsite
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Assistant needed for NYC client
If interested please email me an updated resume in a Word Document to: email@example.com and I will contact you thereafter
The Executive Office is seeking to add a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to support the Sustainable Finance Group, consisting of Managing Directors, VPs, Associates and Analysts. Previous experience in supporting senior executives and managing complex calendars is preferred as well as the ability to work well under pressure in a busy and dynamic environment.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics of complex, senior-level internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Maintain briefing materials and talking points for meetings and speaking opportunities.
- Liaise with other divisions to coordinate materials as needed
- Track requests needed from internal and external stakeholders and work with senior executives to ensure that responses are provided in a timely manner
- Maintain an extremely detailed calendar and related logistics
- Handle a high volume of phone calls and interact with senior level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Respond and follow up on client requests
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Process expense reports
- Perform other tasks, including but not limited to, preparing correspondence and other communications, file organization, research, archiving Maintain understanding of firm policies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, and prioritize and multi- task in a deadline driven environment
- Must have excellent judgment; be an independent thinker and resourceful
- Team player with a positive attitude Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Education: HS Diploma
Skills and Experience:
# of Positions: 1
Constantin Control Associates LPWhy Work Here?
We are a financial services search firm that has been providing sourcing solutions to the global financial services community since 1969.
Top Management Consulting and Recruiting Firm Specializing in Financial Services
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Constantin Control Associates LP