Come enhance and expand your Audio-Visual System & DSP Programming skills with us!
Constant Technologies is a successful, growing and specialized integration company that has over 30+ years in business. Our focus is on mission critical audio-visual integration and custom furniture for command center environments globally, in the public and private sectors, out of its North Kingstown, RI location.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our expanding programming team. AV industry specific training and education will be provided.
Exceptional Benefit Package Offered
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- & Long-Term Disability, 401K and more…Wages commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Create, load & modify Audio Visual control system code and graphical user interfaces for industry standard systems (Crestron, AMX, Extron, etc.).
· Create, load & modify audio DSP code for industry standard systems (Biamp, ClearOne, Extron, etc).
· Configure, test and commission display wall and video processing equipment (Planar, NEC, Barco, Cinemassive, Jupiter, Extron, etc.).
· Configure, test and commission video conferencing systems (Cisco, Polycom).
· Perform commissioning and acceptance testing of code.
· Train end users on Audio Visual system operation.
· Willingness to travel – we are a global provider and provide installations all over the world! We provide Travel expenses and Per Diem reimbursement for all out of town travel.
· Read Audio Visual engineering CAD drawings.
· Test integrated systems and perform troubleshooting as needed.
· Maintain cleanliness and safety on all work sites.
· Create user interface related documentation.
· In-shop configuration and testing.
What we are looking for:
· Experience with commercial AV systems. Crestron, AMX, Extron etc.
· Must be able to work independently, or as a part of the team.
· Knowledge of audio, video, control and communications systems is required. Experience in Mission Critical Environments is a bonus.
· Crestron, AMX and/or Extron certifications a plus.
· Planar, NEC, Cinemassive, Jupiter, Extron, Cisco, Biamp experience a plus.
· AVIXA / Infocomm CTS or CEDIA Certification a plus.
· Prior Security Clearance a plus.
· High school diploma or GED required. Education in an electronics or related field is a bonus.
· Must be able to work within varied conditions some which may be small or confined.
· Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license are necessary.
· Flexibility to travel or work overtime as necessary.
· Ability to read blue prints, interpret drawings, plans and specifications.
· Effective communication and interaction with clients, and colleagues.
· Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Must be able to pass a post-offer drug screen and background check.
Payscale commensurate with experience. Negotiable with the right candidate.