Console Production Project Manager
Constant Technologies Providence, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Constant Technologies, Inc., specializes in mission control A/V integration and custom control center furniture for command center environments in the public and private sectors. To assist with this mission, Constant Technologies, Inc. is seeking a full time Console Production Project Manager with benefits to join the Console Solutions department at our Rhode Island headquarters and report directly to the VP of Console Operations. EOE
Console Production Project Manager Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
● Assures proper product application, accurate estimate generation and detailed proposal creation based on customer requirements, construction document constraints, and known performance standards.
● Drafts or assists with the drafting of presentations and other documentation and materials that explain products and services to customers.
● Provides expertise and support to sales teams to communicate products, services, and client needs.
● Performs critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
● Manages shipping and receiving to ensure timely completion of projects.
● Maintains updated and accurate inventory database in CRM as well as Inventor.
● Solicits updated pricing from vendors and assist with materials sourcing.
● Assists with coordinating all travel, flights, cars, hotels, etc. for installation crews.
● Works collaboratively with cross functional teams, sales, project managers, vendors and others.
● Assists team members and management as needed on special project assignments
● Reads, corrects, and interacts with construction documents.
● Performs periodic travel to assist with furniture installations on an as-needed basis.
Console Production Project Manager Required Skills:
● Experience in manufacturing.
● Experience with AutoCAD and ability to navigate Inventor.
Constant Technologies is a successful, growing and specialized integration company that has over 30+ years in business. Our focus is on mission critical audio-visual integration and custom furniture solutions for command and control environments globally, in the federal, public and private sectors.
125 Steamboat Ave North KingstownProvidence, RI
BusinessView all jobs at Constant Technologies