Our client is looking to fill their Senior Accountant position in Woodland Hills!
- Handle complete accounting services for a portfolio of clients.
- Record all financial transactions, such as receipts, disbursements, payroll, journal entries from source documents.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations and, if applicable to a specific client, oversee processing of bill pay, deposits, coordinate payroll runs, and other back-office functions.
- Analyze investments, insurance, purchases, contracts.
- Prepare work papers, financial information, general ledgers.
- Assist in providing consulting services, such as accounting systems clean-up, budget/forecast analysis, on-site accounting support, internal controls design and implementation.
- Assume responsibility for larger projects and delegate to the staff accountants/intern as deemed necessary.
- Supervise staff accountants/interns and provide on-the-job training.
- 3+ years experience in public accounting or senior accounting roles in private industry
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or Master's degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- CPA or CPA candidate is a plus