We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction projects and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The ideal candidate must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The candidate must have an analytical mind as well as great organizational and customer relations skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget as well as meeting annual company goals.
· Collaborate with sales personnel, engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications/scope of the project
· Planning all construction operations, managing schedule to meet scheduling deadlines and delivering project within budget
· Maintaining key client relationships
· Negotiate with vendors and subcontractors
· Obtain permits from appropriate authorities
· Determine and acquire needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
· Processing of invoices, change orders and billings.
· Communicate progress with Owners, on-site engineers or property managers daily.
· Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
· Proven experience as construction project manager
· In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
· Familiarity with occupational health and safety standards
· Outstanding communication skills
· Excellent organizational, customer service and time-management skills
· A team player with leadership abilities