Consolidated Sterilizer Systems designs and manufactures steam sterilizers (autoclaves) for the lab, research and clinical markets at our facility in Billerica. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant/ Accounts Payable Clerk. This is a hands-on position with broad responsibilities. The dual role of this position will require experience in both accounts payable as well as general office administrative skills.
- Provide administrative support to multiple departments.
- Responsible for timely processing and matching of vendor invoices with purchase orders and receipts.
- Process weekly payments and filing of invoices.
- Provide reception area coverage by screening and directing incoming phone calls and greeting visitors to the office.
- Receive and disburse all incoming mail and packages directed to the office.
- Monitor and requisition all office, housekeeping and kitchen supplies.
- Assist with marketing & sales department tasks as needed
- Highly detail oriented with a strong drive to "get things right."
- A willingness to learn and be a team player.
- Basic knowledge of Accounts Payable process.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communications, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a small office setting is a plus.
- Professional and service-oriented demeanor with pleasant and business appropriate phone manners.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in an administrative or related role.
This is for a permanent full-time position to start immediately.
Salary competitive and commensurate with experience. The benefits include working in a great atmosphere with friendly co-workers, great health and dental coverage, generous vacation/holiday/sick time, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and lots of opportunity to learn new things.
Candidates Only, No Recruiters
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.