Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is currently seeking a 3rd shift (9pm to 5:30am) Maintenance Mechanic to join our Facilities. The Maintenance Technician will perform various tasks to support the equipment in the facility, ensuring it is operating in a safe and efficient manner at all times. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a part of a strong aerospace manufacturing company that has been in business for over 100 years!
- Analyzes & make repairs on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic equipment
- Maintain inventory of spare parts for area of focus
- Maintain maximum production and quality by making correct adjustments
- Review production schedule and make equipment changes as needed
- Troubleshoot and test equipment to check operations
- Perform scheduled maintenance & emergency repairs, as needed
- Work with Production Supervisors to modify/change
- Report findings to supervisor
- Work on miscellaneous facility improvement projects, as needed
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to work at the Bloomington facility
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- High School diploma or GED required
- 5+ years directly related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Familiar is LOTO and confined space requirements
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/.
CPP-Minneapolis offers its employees a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation, personal time, paid holidays and life insurance.
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.