- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT) and its 13 locations specialize in precision machining, fabrication and assembly of highly engineered components. With over 175 years of combined experience, 300,000 sq. ft. of floor space, 250 CNC machines and 350 talented employees across the United States and Canada, we leverage our combined expertise and state of the art CNC machining capabilities to deliver quality machined parts to customers all across the globe. Our primary commitment is to provide our customers with a quality product, on-time delivery, and competitive pricing.
Delva Tool (DTM), a CMT company, is seeking an Assembler for our Cinnaminson, NJ location. The Assembler will utilize their fine motor skills and attention to detail to process and assemble our products to the highest level of quality and in a timely manner. If you are looking for an organization and career that will match your strong work ethic and passion for success, Delva Tool is a great place to start!
*This position works a schedule of Monday thru Friday from 7:00am - 3:30pm. Pay starts between $15.00 - $17.00/hr. depending on experience. Our work area is 100% climate controlled!*
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Following work instructions, assembles fabricated metal products, mixes chemicals, sprays application, and performs hand or induction soldering per specific drawing requirements.
- Uses various manual and power hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Maintains records, and reports concerns about quality and product inconsistencies.
- Tests parts for torque, continuity requirements, and leak rate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Detail-oriented and consistent.
- Excellent fine motor skills and attention to detail.
- Steady hands and ability to manipulate small items.
- Works well as a productive member of a team.
- Basic ability in mathematics, reading, or writing.
- Prolonged periods of standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
- Must have the manual dexterity to assemble products or machines as directed.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
Benefits and Perks
Our comprehensive benefits package includes, but is not limited to, a competitive pay rate, accrued vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, health, dental, and vision insurance as well as Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and life/AD&D insurance. Employee Only Dental coverage, Long-Term Disability, and life/AD&D insurance is employer paid.
Consolidated Machine & Tool and all of its locations are a drug-free workplace / Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person's sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, disability, race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Powered by JazzHR
Consolidated Machine & Tool
Get fresh Precision Machine Tool Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.