Strategic Account Manager
Consolidated Construction Co., Inc Rapid City, SD
- Posted: over a month ago
Consolidated Construction Co., Inc. has been providing streamlined design and construction services to clients across the Upper Midwest since 1950. By consolidating funding, architecture, construction and service into a single source, we’ve simplified project delivery and won national awards for ingenuity and cost reduction. Our projects run the gamut from industrial buildings to churches, hotels, schools and commercial buildings, and our reputation has propelled us to grow to more than 400% in the past ten years. Consolidated Construction is made up of high-performing teams of empowered individuals that believe in mutual respect, integrity, and a passion for transforming our customers’ visions into reality. More information about Consolidated, our people and our projects can be viewed at: http://www.1call2build.com.
Located in Rapid City, SD
We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to work in our Business Development department to generate sales in the Western Region. Ideal candidates will have construction related business development experience in a design/build environment. Strategic Account Managers are responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, designers, brokers, etc.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business development opportunities.
- Create and expand CCC’s Design/Build footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Research and analyze key economic factors that may influence market activity within specific niche markets or geographic areas.
- Attend trade shows and other associations’ meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the management team.
- Help maintain and manage the execution of the sales plan.
- Coordinate and manage the sales/proposal process with CCC’s marketing, project managers, and senior management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Business, Marketing, or engineering related is a plus).
- Technical sales experience (prefer 10 years of experience) in the construction industry or related to it with a successful track record.
- Broad and in-depth business background with a reasonable working knowledge of the technical aspects of design/build construction.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Travel anticipated at 50-75% within the Dakotas.
Consolidated Construction Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a comprehensive benefit package including and not limited to: Paid Time Off, Health and Dental Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Fitness and Tuition Reimbursements
Powered by JazzHR
Consolidated Construction Co., Inc
AddressRapid City, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Consolidated Construction Co., Inc