- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking for a rewarding leadership career where you get to make a difference in your community, helping people financially, look no further! Consolidated Community Credit Union is looking for a driven Branch Manager to join our growing team. Partnering with some of Oregon’s most influential companies along with the communities we are proud to be a part of, we are on a mission to improve people’s financial futures the way only a community credit union can – by building enduring, long-lasting relationships with our members. We take pride in the outstanding service we offer, helping members save money since 1954.
If you excel at customer service management, have a passion for developing high-performing teams, a knack for problem resolution, a strong eye for detail, the ability to quickly make sound decisions, and are comfortable overseeing a full-service branch team, we would love to hear from you!
Not only could you be a part of an energetic and collaborative team, you’ll also receive an excellent, competitive compensation package including:
- Generous sales incentive program - so you can earn more for outstanding performance.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave - to promote a healthy work/life balance.
- Medical, dental, vision, and Rx coverage - so you have access to the healthcare you need.
- Disability, Life, AD&D, and other coverage - so you have peace of mind from the unexpected.
- HSA plans - to help offset many healthcare costs.
- FSA plans - to help offset a variety of health and/or dependent care expenses.
- 401k program - with 8% profit sharing contribution.
- Annual contribution to Pension Plan of 2.5% - in addition to the 401k plan.
- Employee Assistance Program - to support a full range of personal issues.
- Service Awards, Year-end Bonuses - and other employee appreciation perks!
What you’d be doing
- Day-to-day oversight and management of branch - responsible for profitability, meeting service standards, operational excellence, and maintaining an exceptional member experience.
- Implementing corporate culture through reinforcement of quality service and teamwork, maintaining a high level of employee morale within the branch to maximize employee and member satisfaction.
- Staffing, training, performance appraisals, promotions, career development, salary actions, and terminations of branch employees.
- Providing a safe work environment by addressing complaints and supporting employees through coaching and mentoring.
- Representing CCCU in community activities to promote membership.
- Responding to members' requests, problems, and complaints, and/or directing them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
- Communicating and implementing new ideas and marketing strategies within branch market areas to improve sales, cross-sells, marketing, and staff development.
- Ensuring branch compliance with audit and regulatory procedures.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of and commitment to following all State and Federal laws, banking regulations, and all credit union policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- 5 years of experience in a management position within a financial institution, Credit Union preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience working in a financial institution, Credit Union preferred.
- Detail-oriented, excels at multi-tasking and problem resolution and can work independently.
- Ability to supervise, train, and motivate staff while maintaining an effective and efficient schedule of workflow.
- Demonstrated excellence in maintaining and fostering positive relationships with employees, customers/members, and business partners.
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer literacy.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to use a keypad and keyboard and mouse for extended periods of time.
- Vision and hearing to normal range (or corrected).
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- No adverse environmental conditions are expected.
- Must be bondable - credit and background check required.
- Comprehend and adhere to all Credit Union policies and procedures, banking regulations, and federal, state, and local laws.
- Reliable transportation; must be able to infrequently travel between branches.
- Ability to follow all credit union policies and procedures as well as all banking regulations and federal, state and local laws.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
We believe that diversity drives innovation and that the uniqueness of our employees and members are what drive us forward each day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Community Credit Union (CCCU) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
CCCU is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Applicants that need assistance with completing the application due to disability may contact HR to request a reasonable accommodation.
Consolidated Community Credit Union
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Assistant Branch Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.