Territory Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Consolidated Assurance is an insurance agency providing a specialized product within a niche market to First Responders. We are currently seeking a driven individual with territory sales experience. We are only recruiting one candidate to manage and sell in this territory. We’ve experienced year-over-year growth since our inception in 2010. A culture of practice & support, a dedicated retention team, and an exclusive territory are just a few of the qualities offered in this insurance sales position.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of products offered
· Establish and maintain relationships with key personnel in First Responder agencies
· Deliver scripted presentation in a group setting
· Ensure sales, compliance, and legal policies and procedures are met
· Update contacts and sales information through our supplied CRM
· Insurance experience is not required or preferred
· 1099 experience/prior business ownership strongly preferred
· Ability to memorize scripted presentations
· Ability to present information in group settings
· Self-starter with strong work ethic
· Must be able to travel within selected sales territory
· Conducting business in a professional demeanor
This is a 1099, commission-only insurance sales position with performance-based bonuses. There is no base salary for this position. Meeting our minimum production requirements translates into $125,000 of annual income, with our top producers earning $300k+. Our Group Setting vs. Door-to-door model makes this range of income possible.
You are not required to have an insurance license to apply, however, you will need to obtain one — through your state’s Department of Insurance — if you are selected for this territory.
To learn more about this career, please click the one-tap apply button below.
BusinessView all jobs at Consolidated Assurance
Get fresh Insurance Agencies jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.