Territory Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $112,800 to $336,000 Yearly
Consolidated Assurance is an insurance agency providing a specialized product within a niche market to First Responders. We are currently seeking a driven individual with territory sales experience. We are only recruiting one candidate to manage and sell in this territory. We’ve experienced year-over-year growth since our inception in 2010. A culture of practice & support, a dedicated retention team, and an exclusive territory are just a few of the qualities offered in this insurance sales position.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of products offered
· Establish and maintain relationships with key personnel in First Responder agencies
· Deliver scripted presentation in a group setting
· Ensure sales, compliance, and legal policies and procedures are met
· Update contacts and sales information through our supplied CRM
· Insurance experience is not required or preferred
· 1099 experience/prior business ownership strongly preferred
· Ability to memorize scripted presentations
· Ability to present information in group settings
· Self-starter with strong work ethic
· Must be able to travel within selected sales territory
· Conducting business in a professional demeanor
This is a 1099, commission-only insurance sales position with performance-based bonuses. There is no base salary for this position. Meeting our minimum production requirements translates into $125,000 of annual income, with our top producers earning $300k+. To learn more about how our Group Setting vs. Door-to-door model makes this range of income possible, visit https://consolidatedassurance.com/.
You are not required to have an insurance license to apply, however, you will need to obtain one — through your state’s Department of Insurance — if you are selected for this territory.
To learn more about this career, please complete your application by visiting https://consolidatedassurance.com/apply.