Territory Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
– Dedicated Retention Team
– Culture of Support
– One-on-One Training
– Absolutely No Door-to-Door Sales
- Providing vital coverage solutions for First Responders and their families.
- Cultivating a career path that rewards the hard work and dedication of the sales representatives who serve those very Heroes.
– Exclusive Territory –
We sell a unique product in an unsaturated market that is tailored to serve and protect First
Responders…Now that’s a game changer! Each Territory Sales Representative manages an
exclusive territory that is carefully mapped out by population density and number of First
Responders. This means you are the sole sales rep offering these survivor benefits to First
Responders in a designated geographic area. You get to serve your community heroes, and by
putting in the hard work, you’ll have incredible earning potential.
– Personal Development and Growth –
We pride ourselves on providing an atmosphere for our team members to be the best version of
themselves with emphasis on personal development and growth. Our philosophy is built upon
the idea that as you grow personally, so grows the company.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the market, our customers, and all of our products and services.
- Know and understand customer needs and educate on our products and solutions that may best serve their needs.
- Prepare proposals and quotes covering recommended products and services
- Follow up on all leads in a timely manner and track progress with detailed information.
- Maintain a good attitude to create a positive environment while representing our company.
- Maintain a high level of service to ensure satisfaction of our customers.
- Attend and participate in training sessions, including webinars, leadership workshops, and ongoing individual coaching calls.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent track record of building strong relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills including proficiency in listening and problem solving.
- Must be computer literate – Business applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite.
- Commitment to excellent service and customer satisfaction.
- Accountable and coachable.
We ensure that every Territory Sales Rep has the tools and the edge they need to succeed.
Seeing you reach your goals, is our goal.
– Apply Now!
Start your rewarding career on the shoulders of a dedicated team!
BusinessView all jobs at Consolidated Assurance
Get fresh Assistant Territory Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.